Shipping & Delivery
All Microdot Store deliveries are fulfilled by Post for shipping.
Q: Where do you ship from?
– We ship from the United States
Q: Do you ship internationally?
– We ship discreetly to everywhere in the world. We just need an address.
Q: Do you allow order pick up?
– NO. We do not have this service as of yet. You may not pick up the orders directly from us.
Q: Do you have same day shipping?
– YES. Cut off time for same day shipping is at 3:30 PM Pacific standard time, Mondays through Fridays. All orders processed and fully paid before the cut off time is shipped on the same day. Orders received past the cut off time, will be included in the next shipping schedule. No shipping during weekends and holidays.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
– Post’s projected delivery date is two to four business days to most areas of the country. Please note that these are based on Post estimates, and only applies to items sent between most major urban centres. Actual delivery times depend on origin, destination, weather conditions and other factors. Covid is seeing delays. If you believe your order is stuck or lost, please give us an email, and we are glad to help you.
Q: How do you guarantee the arrival of my order?
– We make sure that the shipping address matches the information you have provided in your order form. A tracking ID is also provided so you can track the delivery status online. We do not have control over the packages once they are shipped and in the hands of Post. We never had an issue of missing or stolen packages. We only get delays at most, due to mismatch of postal code or incorrect address.
Optional: Add a signature for $5.00 and get full liability coverage for your packages. The name and signature of the person who received the package will be included in the delivery certificate. Reshipping is 100% guaranteed and in the event of a lost or stolen package.
Q: Do I have to use my real name when placing an order?
– You are not required to provide real information, although we do not advise. If you use a fake name then choose something real like: “Jason Smith” Orders that have names like: “A.Z.” Look suspicious and sometimes wont be delivered. Keep your order small enough to fit inside your regular mailbox. If not, you will receive a “For Pick Up” slip which will require you to go pick it up. If you don’t have identification it wont be able to be picked up.
Q: What happens if my package won’t fit the mailbox?
– if your order is too large to fit into your regular size mailbox it will be delivered to a postal outlet. If you do not have your real name on the delivered package then you wont be able to pick it up as Identification will be required. Recommendation: Keep your order the size of your mailbox or ensure you have a real name so that you can pick it up. No signature is required.
Q: What happens if my package is marked as “delivered” on tracking but I did not receive it?
– If the tracking says your package has been delivered, but you did not receive it we suggest checking with your local mail person or neighbors. Unfortunately for packages marked as delivered on tracking, we will not reship due to the amount of fraud with this. We can not reship every package that is shown delivered. We even found a subreddit on this fraud and abuse for Microdot Store . As a result, we can no longer reship packages marked delivered according to tracking.